I just swapped the names and descriptions around between these two forums. So the new forum will be Critique Corner and the old forum will be called "The Display case." That will avoid any confusion.

I just swapped the names and descriptions around between these two forums. So the new forum will be Critique Corner and the old forum will be called "The Display case." That will avoid any confusion.

Actually, I was confused. I enter the forums through one of three bookmarks in my browser: "In Progress", "Group Builds" & "Critique Corner". I rarely venture out of those places, hence the bookmarks.

When I clicked on my "Critique Corner" bookmark, I landed in "The Display Case." with somebody talking about "this new forum", which immediately threw me off. I did some investigating to figure it out and landed here.

I'm not complaining. It's just an FYI comment. I might not be the only weirdo who enters the forum this way.

Just wanna say that I really like this new setup as far as the forum's main page is concerned, instead of having all the builders forums crammed into one thin horizontal band as before...the "latest message" part was especially frustrating because there was no way of knowing which of the builders forums it came from.

"I can see clearly now..." ~Johnny Nash

John

Edited by John Krukowski