Finally finished one in 2010

Started in the Fall of 09 and wanted to have it finished before my Italian guest arrived in October, but just couldn't get the jucies flowing on this one. Wanted to start others but I do NOT start on anything new until I finish what's started.

So here it is, hot off the assembly line. A very sloooow assembly line!! LOL! The canopy is vacuformed so the detail of the cockpit can be see.

Comments welcome.

DSCN2667.jpg

DSCN2671.jpg

DSCN2669.jpg

DSCN2668.jpg

Bo Roberts

Which kit is that and the scale, please? Cool camo scheme.

I'm sorry!! And I'm the one that's pushing for this info.

It's the Special Hobby 48th scale kit. Sorry, I'll not do that again, ....... until next time!! LOL!!

Bo Roberts

Great job! Great-looking aeroplane! Now let me get this straight - you don't start on anything new until you finish what you've started? Now there's a novel idea. I doubt it's going to catch on in the wonderful world of aircraft modelling, though. :)

Regards,

Learstang

Great job! Great-looking aeroplane! Now let me get this straight - you don't start on anything new until you finish what you've started? Now there's a novel idea. I doubt it's going to catch on in the wonderful world of aircraft modelling, though. :D

Regards,

Learstang

LOL!! You’re most likely correct. Guess it's just me and possibility a function of the size of my work area, but I've always like to finish up on anything I start BEFORE starting another mess!!

Bo Roberts