Hello again,

Continuing with my search for references regarding the Turkish F-104s I would like to know what type of rocket pods I can use on some of my TuAF F-104Gs and if it would be realistic to put Mk. 117s under the wings - one under each?!?!

Also, can someone provide mw with the correct color / FS numbers for this bird, please?!?!

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Turkey---Ai...hter/0759000/L/

Cheers,

Henrik.

Also, can someone provide mw with the correct color / FS numbers for this bird, please?!?!

Turkish F-104S's were delivered, as were their AM counterparts, in FS 34079 "Verde Scuro" and FS 36118 "Grigio Mare Scuro" topsides with aluminium lower surfaces - the pic looks like she's in those colors, albeit rather faded by the Turkish sun.

HTH,

Andre

Turkish F-104S's were delivered, as were their AM counterparts, in FS 34079 "Verde Scuro" and FS 36118 "Grigio Mare Scuro" topsides with aluminium lower surfaces - the pic looks like she's in those colors, albeit rather faded by the Turkish sun.

HTH,

Andre

Hi André,

Thanks for Your reply!! I´ve thought of the F-104S colors, as well, but I think that the green color looks somehow different?!?! It can be the sun, lightning etc. Anyway, I appericiate Your input.

Cheers,

Henrik.

LAU-3 rocket pods were common pod for the F-104 and here is a pic:

http://maic.jmu.edu/ordata/FullImage.asp?I...92;B0395UP1.JPG

of a 104 with a M-117 on the c/l pylon, with a Bullpup on the wing pylon. I remember seeing a pic of a F-104, can't remember who's Greek or Turk, of a Bullpup on the right wing pylon and a LAU-3 on the left side, an anti-ship load.

Jari

LAU-3 rocket pods were common pod for the F-104 and here is a pic:

http://maic.jmu.edu/ordata/FullImage.asp?I...92;B0395UP1.JPG

of a 104 with a M-117 on the c/l pylon, with a Bullpup on the wing pylon. I remember seeing a pic of a F-104, can't remember who's Greek or Turk, of a Bullpup on the right wing pylon and a LAU-3 on the left side, an anti-ship load.

Jari

Hello Jari,

Thanks You so much for Your input and attached photo-link!!

Regarding the AGM-12 load-out I am positive that the Greeks used them - I´ve never seen a Turkish F-104 with AGM-12s though?!?!

The LAU-3s in question here - would that be the 7-hole or the 19-hole tubes?!?!

Cheers,

Henrik.

Now that we´re at it - - does any of You have photos of NORM 83 colored F-104s in TuAF service, please?!?!

I am aware of about five transferred to the TuAF from the German air force in those colors and I believe at least some of them flew in TuAF service in this scheme.

Cheers,

Henrik.

Now that we´re at it - - does any of You have photos of NORM 83 colored F-104s in TuAF service, please?!?!

I am aware of about five transferred to the TuAF from the German air force in those colors and I believe at least some of them flew in TuAF service in this scheme.

Cheers,

Henrik.

this one?

http://tuafprofiles.tripod.com/images/9-334.jpg

Cheers,

Henrik.

Here are a couple:

2hd3cyf.jpg

x0v6h0.jpg