I found this kit on the website here.

What's tempting to me is because it's one of the rare kits I wanted to get and it has the decals I've been looking for: 196th FIS.

If anyone has this kit for sale I'd be very grateful. MO as payment; US/Canada bidders (internationals may apply).

Thx!

Jack

I found this kit on the website here.

What's tempting to me is because it's one of the rare kits I wanted to get and it has the decals I've been looking for: 196th FIS.

If anyone has this kit for sale I'd be very grateful. MO as payment; US/Canada bidders (internationals may apply).

Thx!

Jack

If you buy the revell/monogram boxing its the same kit. Perhaps cheaper. Both X and XX wings are availble

rob

M&M is absolutely correct, the plastic in that Hasegawa kit box is Revell/Monogram. I've never even seen this Hasegawa re-boxing appear on eBay, so it is quite rare afaik. You would be better served to hunt down any of the R/M boxings and then locate Super Scale sheet #48-958, which are fairly complete markings for the 196 FIS. Encore will also be reboxing the R/M kit sometime this year and there is no word yet on which decals it will include, but it will also include some resin bits I'm sure.

Jack,

The decals for the Hasegawa re-boxed F-102A (and also the F-101B & F-106A) were actually done & sold separately by Aeromaster some years back.

They were Cartograf printed ones.

I recall having a copy of the Aeromaster F-102 sheet, and will check my stash if this route works for you.

Regards

• 5 months later...
Don't know if you've found the decals or not but the kit has been reissued under the Encore brand from Squadron, it is also the CaseXX wing like the H/M boxing in your link.

Ken

No problem; I already have the decals for it.

Thanks for the info pal. I'll check Encore out.

• 2 weeks later...
Jack, I have that boxing in like new condition. Do you have a 1/32 Hasegawa F-104C to trade for it, or know where there is one? :jaw-dropping:

Send me a PM or e-mail, I don't get here too often.

John

Sorry I don't have the 'Starfighter' to trade you with, however, have you tried checking this link yet? If you want HIGH quality try this one.