Revell Beluga to be re-released!

Good information,

I have one and that's a nice kit indeed. What would really be great is if they could release a A300-600 with it as I think wings and engines are the same basic parts on real aircraft. A nice -600 fuselage and front landing would be short to do the job properly - or am I wrong??

Eric B.

Braz did a conversion kit for the A300-600/R (link here) that uses the parts from the Beluga so I'm hoping Ivo decides to re-release his conversion kit to coincide with the re-release of the Revell kit :thumbsup:. I'm also hoping Revell include the new house livery on the decal sheet. If not, there are always the fine sheets by TwoSix.

Vinny :lol:

Hi Guys

This is good news.

I agree with Eric why oh why did they never include the A300 600 fuselage in the kit !! Not that difficult. And after all LH operated numerous A300 600s seen them all the tiome on the FRA/LHR routes. Hope Ivo does reissue the fuselage otherwise it's that A310 conversion, I hope to do either Kuwait (when decals available) or Monarch for my LHR and LGW collections.

Cheers

Lloyd

Hi Guys

This is good news.

I agree with Eric why oh why did they never include the A300 600 fuselage in the kit !! Not that difficult. And after all LH operated numerous A300 600s seen them all the tiome on the FRA/LHR routes. Hope Ivo does reissue the fuselage otherwise it's that A310 conversion, I hope to do either Kuwait (when decals available) or Monarch for my LHR and LGW collections.

Cheers

Lloyd

How much would the fuselage of a A310 need to be extended for the conversion?

• 3 weeks later...
How much would the fuselage of a A310 need to be extended for the conversion?

I will check the drawings to see how much has to be converted. I could make a Resin Part for the Fuselage extension and copy the wings of the beluga in resin...

Wans't there a someone here building a -600? I can't find it.

Edited by HFB-320 Hansa Jet