Selling my "Baby"...Now on E-bay

Hey all

Hate to do it, but I have to. We are desperate for money right now, and this is literally the only thing of value (other than my wife's engagement ring) that we have, so despite me trying to get into professional aviation photography eventually, this lens has to go. It is in excellent, like-new condition. There are some slight scratches on the lens hood, but the lens body and glass (both the lens and the UV filter) are absolutely perfect.

HERE's the link. Thank's for looking/bidding!

Aaron

This is the half-way bump. We desperately need to sell this lens, I and believe that the price is fair. If any of you are looking for a good lens, or know of someone who is, please let them know and have a look. I'm willing to do free shipping for members of the forum or their friends. If your friend wins, send me a PM letting me know that, and I'll give them the free shipping.

Again, we're pretty desperate here.

Aaron

Fear not - if it is a good price (I wouldn't have a clue if it is or not), it will sell at the last minute. Serious buyers on big ticket items seem to mark it and bid at the end so as to not drive the price up too much too early - good luck!

That's not a bad price - B&H has new ones listed at $1,600+tax/shipping and if the condition is as described (which I assume it is) that is a good price for the lens. I've had the same lens for 5 years now, and it is my go-to glass for aviation photography. I'm sorry for the situation you find yourself in, Aaron, and I wish you well - not only on the sale, but in overcoming this and getting back on your feet again soon.