I am just about finished with the Pegasus Hobbies Space Ark from the movie WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE. I am just waiting for some 1:350 scale figures to give a sense of scale to the kit. There isn't a lot to the kit, it is a good weekend build.

SpaceArk.jpg

I am just about finished with the Pegasus Hobbies Space Ark from the movie WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE. I am just waiting for some 1:350 scale figures to give a sense of scale to the kit. There isn't a lot to the kit, it is a good weekend build.

SpaceArk.jpg

OOh that is so LOVELY..loving the base.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

I just saw the other day that paraGrafix released a photoetch set for this kit (http://www.paragrafix.biz/product_detail.asp?MainCat=blank&SubCat=blank&PPartNum=PGX132). I wish I would have waited a little longer to build the kit so that I could have used that. It figures, I have a lot of kits in the stash that I wait years to build and they don't release anything. I couldn't wait to get started on this kit and they release something right after I finished it.

Oh well...

Els

You could always build another one :touche:

Shameless self promotion: Here's a link that's clickable: http://www.paragrafix.biz/product_detail.a...PPartNum=PGX132

Paul,

First of all thanks for coming out with after market items for kits like this.

I don't really want/have room for two of these kits, but there isn't much to this kit so I have been thinking about taking it apart and adding the AM.

Els

Ooh, I hate the thought of ripping apart a completed kit. If you do end up doing it, just keep your base safe - I wouldn't want to see that damaged.

It's getting closer - I finished up the instructions and packaging today, so I'm going to get everything put together by the end of the week, so all I have to do is drop in the endcaps as soon as they arrive and shoot them out the door.

• 2 weeks later...

Angels 49 and Jay thanks for the positive comments.

Jay, I think this kit would look cool with some decals on it. I would like to see one decaled up like the old clipper ship aircraft.

Els