Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. This was a very enjoyable build. There wern't a lot of problems with the build other than the self inflicted ones. Lots of shape and detail inaccuraces became apparent while researching, they don't bother me. I hope Two Bobs does come through with some decals, i would like to do a Harrier Plus version, too. I used mostly Model Master Acryl for the finishes with some Tamiya and Citadel for metallic shades. Weathering was done with MiG pigments, Pro Modeller washes, and Tamiya model make-up. Kit decals were used (PITA to apply BTW). The only aftermarket was the Wolfpack resin Litening targeting pod. That's one down, at least two more to go for this GB.

Don

• 8 months later...

I know its not etiquitte to bring posts up again - so sorry for that. But I was really impressed with this Don. A really fantastic build log with plenty of details on problem areas - I was just reserching buying the kit. think this has made my mind up. Fantastic finish - really great photos also

cheers

Mark

I know its not etiquitte to bring posts up again - so sorry for that. But I was really impressed with this Don. A really fantastic build log with plenty of details on problem areas - I was just reserching buying the kit. think this has made my mind up. Fantastic finish - really great photos also

cheers

Mark

I think you would enjoy the kit, Mark. There are some innaccuracies, but despite that i think i would like to do another. Thinking of a Plus Harrier in Italian or a GR7 bird.

Don