f-4j questions

OK so i am building the f-4j by monogram in 1/48 for somebody and i have a few questions about this kit.

1 is the cockpit in the kit really from an f-4j or a different type of phantom and where can i get pictures of the cockpit so i know what color to paint ever thing.

2 the markings will be for VF-213 in Vietnam but i need help wit what they look like and how they would be loaded out.

No, the Monogram F-4J is an F-4J. They also did an F-4C/D.

To answer the OP... the cockpit is FS 36231 with black panels. Seats are mostly black. Cushions dark olive green. If you can't Google "F-4 cockpit" and find photos, then the internet isn't all it's cracked up to be. Pretty much all F-4 front cockpits look about the same. The rear cockpit differed widely depending on the particular F-4 variant, so make sure you know what you're looking at. The Monogram kit is pretty accurate though.

J

Modern aircraft interiors are painted all the same,it does not differ from Air Force to Navy.

The Monogram cockpit is not a true Navy version, it lacks the side wall that covers the Air Refueling Probe.

For your modeling purposes, I'd just paint it in the correct colors and be done with it.

Curt