Steve, please delete this if you see fit.

I know I am not everyone's favorite person but I just wanted to check in. Wednesday my town got slammed by two Tornadoes. Luckily my home was spared but I did lose my work shop and storage buildings which held my models. I am very thank full that me and my family are OK. We have been without power for 5 days and lost everything in the fridge, But thankfully with help we where able to replace it.

I know I do still have a few friends here and I wanted to let them know I am OK, and I hope that I can return here to ARC so I can escape the damage around me.

Thanks

Vince Maddux

Likewise - glad you and your family are okay. I live in Chattanooga - very close to Ringgold, GA which got hammered by an EF-4 tornado. What part of the South do you live in??

Jim

Here is aerial footage of my town after the storm, the large blue and white building is the county court house

This is the one that passed with in an half mile of my house

I don't have footae of the one that hit my mothers house and took out my workshop and the models in it, that one hit about 5:30 in the morning.

Vince