New ANG F-15A/C decals

I just received my order of Eagles #1 in the mail.

They look great, I can't wait to use them. I'm planning a side-by-side build to the Academy MSIP II kit and a hasegawa C to truely compare each one and see which I like better.

Keep 'em coming, these are great!

agree Mike, got mine also - they look terrific

I will be ordering both of those sheets- since 142FW is my old unit- something to note- many of the 142nd line jets do not, or did not, have names on the jets. I would hazard to guess the 173FW is the same- since those jets do not even fly NORAD missions unless they are loaning a jet to Portland- 173 is the training unit for 15s; last I saw, almost none of them had names on them.

I will be ordering both of those sheets- since 142FW is my old unit- something to note- many of the 142nd line jets do not, or did not, have names on the jets. I would hazard to guess the 173FW is the same- since those jets do not even fly NORAD missions unless they are loaning a jet to Portland- 173 is the training unit for 15s; last I saw, almost none of them had names on them.

You may be right for some of the line jets; it looks like they have been painting crew names on most of their jets in the last few years, though. (The crew names on these F-15 sheets are accurate and I have photos of all of them.) Current photos of many 173 and 142FW jets on Flickr etc. clearly show crew names on most, if not all, of them.

Edited by KursadA

I take it these decals are set in stone now? With the 104th birds, The Names are for only one bird?

Think I see now. 78-0547 is the 173fw bird.

Edited by Wayne S

I take it these decals are set in stone now? With the 104th birds, The Names are for only one bird?

Wayne, 85-0118 is the 104th jet

Yeah... just checked with one of my maintainer buddies; it was a brief period where they were pulling them off in the last two years..... so i stand corrected.. to a point. Either way... i will be getting them.

About 2 years ago, when the 142nd deployed and transitioned through Barnes, the jets had no names due to going oveseas

The first sheet has been available for almost a month now, and I will receive the shipment for the second sheet tomorrow.

Wayne, 85-0118 is the 104th jet

Noticed after looking at the fy's

Still getting over our Xmas party :whistle:

The first sheet has been available for almost a month now, and I will receive the shipment for the second sheet tomorrow.

Roger bud