New ANG F-15A/C decals

Is the Czech printer your using the same one who does the decals for the Eduard kits?

I am not sure-I was under the impression that Eduard printed some of their decals themselves; and used Cartograf for the rest.

I am not sure-I was under the impression that Eduard printed some of their decals themselves; and used Cartograf for the rest.

That could be. I dont know either. I only asked because I was looking at one of their 1/72 L-39 kits and seen at the bottom of the decal sheet that it was printed in the Czech republic. Was thinkin that maybe it was by the same printer.

• 2 weeks later...

looks great Kursad, and nice catch on 005 having the lighter serial number. I forgot to mention that

Thanks for your help, Ken. I will just correct the color and shape of some elements, add refueling door/landing gear door numbers and this one should be ready to go. The second sheet is about to be done as well, I'm sure you will like the MA ANG option on that one.

Thanks for your help, Ken. I will just correct the color and shape of some elements, add refueling door/landing gear door numbers and this one should be ready to go. The second sheet is about to be done as well, I'm sure you will like the MA ANG option on that one.

you're welcome Kursad, looking forward to both sheets!

Note that most of my future 1/72 releases (unless the kit is a brand new tool just coming into the market, like the Meng F-102) will be printed at the Czech Republic like my North Korean/Iran Mig-29 sheet. Naturally the sheets will be simplified somewhat (some of the smaller stencilling will be omitted, etc.)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok that tlooks great as per usual. Hey I seem to recall those full colour Oregon markings on a F-101 Voodoo. There's another subject for you Kursad :)

I think you missed these:

CD48010

It is essentially the same marking but the newer one is fairly different in style and I drew it from scratch. But I think I will be able to reuse the Voodoo one on the T-33 and F-4 sheets I am planning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kursad, nice work as per the norm for you. Would you consider doing Hawaii F-15 decals too?

A Hawaii F-22 on the same sheet would be cool too? A group of us tried to get another company to do Hawaii decals in the past. The demand is there.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received my order of Eagles #1 in the mail.

They look great, I can't wait to use them. I'm planning a side-by-side build to the Academy MSIP II kit and a hasegawa C to truely compare each one and see which I like better.

Keep 'em coming, these are great!