S-3 Viking decals

Hi everyone

99.9999% of my builds are U.S. WW2 aircraft. I come from the long-held belief that if it ain't got props, it ain't no airplane. Anyway, I'm looking at picking up the AMT/Ertl S-3 Viking in 1/48 scale from the local hobby shop in the next few days. I've always liked the Vikings and their colorful tails. However, since I mainly do WW2 prop jobs, can anyone steer me in the right direction as to where I can find some aftermarket decals for this j-j-j-(I have a hard time saying it)...JET?

Thanks in advance!

Eric

The S-3 often carried colourful tail markings even in the dreary all-grey TPS period, but if you really want colourful, go for the older high-visibility schemes. Aeromaster did a wide range for both schemes and they should still be fairly easy to get hold of. If you're looking at the original AMT boxing, it might also be worth picking up a set of stencils to match whatever paint job you choose - there's a strong chance the ones in the kit will be knackered.