A Su-33 typical loadout?

On 7/27/2016 at 6:19 PM, Flankerman said:

Есть фотографии, на которых Су-33 дозаправлялся другими Су-33, оснащенными блоком УПАЗ - хотя я не знаю, использовался ли он в боевых условиях.

Кен

not used

Edited by Nazar
On 11/2/2023 at 11:41 PM, BustedJaw said:

For the uninitiated, I inform you that during the combat training of fighter aircraft, work is carried out at a training ground on the ground, for this purpose various means of destruction are used. 

upab-1500-1.jpg

Edited by phantom
5 hours ago, Nazar said:

For the uninitiated, I inform you that during the combat training of fighter aircraft, work is carried out at a training ground on the ground, for this purpose various means of destruction are used. 

upab-1500-1.jpg

I have had complaints on a couple members. Do not insult each other. This is a reference site of model aircraft, not too take sides on the war. No bans or warning points today. Knock it off or we will have too. I am removing the insults and leaving the useful content.

Oh, what is written on that weapon,  I dont read Russian, but it is an actual thing on a actual model. I consider that like the "hate symbol swastika" on German WW2 airframes. Its was there and real.

Edited by phantom