Modern USAF ground crew ABU's

I am currently looking at painting up a couple of USAF ground crew figures to add a little "sense of scale" to a recent 1/72 MQ-9 Reaper build.

As this particular MQ-9 Reaper is operating in Afghanistan, I am trying to find out what colours for the differing tigerstripe shades that the new USAF ABU's have.

Does any one know or can help please?

• 2 weeks later...

These help any?

I took this picture of a crew with our ANG crash truck. The colors against the truck, seem to be dead on, so this might help you.

I cropped one of the person that should be of a good printable size for referencing.

Edit: Some reason Photo bucket resized them.

2-1_zps24280b9a.jpg

4_zpsbbe119a2.jpg

Edited by Wayne S

Description from Wikipedia (use wisely):

"Modern digital and universal version of tigerstripe. Pixelated on 3 soft earth tones (tan, gray, and green) and slate blue tigerstripe pattern. Air Force Special Operations Command units such as Pararescuemen or Combat Controllers use Multicam pattern, because ABU's tigerstripe is not intended to be a tactical pattern made for combat. As of September 2010, all ground Air Force units deployed to Afghanistan are being issued Multicam too."

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, especially Holmes for promoting the thread.

I found an excellent website outlining a how-to for 25mm miniatures. As 1:72 is 20mm, the method will fit perfectly. Even got the correct Vallejo paints for the camo, which is a bonus.

• 4 weeks later...