what do need another guess for? You got it right the second time ;)

When I said "are you kidding me" I was surprised that NZ was actually considering buying them - not "are you kidding me I can't believe you would suggest such a thing" LOL!! :D

yeah I did - he is the only one I can find online who sells NZ decals. I'm a little apprehenive about using them as I have used his decals before but had to have them replaced after they ran worse than a bad curry - despite following his instructions.

Tthis time round, one of the guys from my club sprayed on some Testors sealant and there is now some weird pink "echo" around the edges. They are still useable (hopefully)and I doubt the pink edges wil be visable on the kit itself - at least I hope not

• 3 weeks later...

Nice build and have enjoyed watching your build. I have also been building an A400. I have a build question for you. Did your fuse halves have any fitment issues? I have had too really work to get a proper alignment, not insurmountable, but I thought a newly engineered kit would have aligned better. I have read another review on a Revell C160 NG build and there was a commentary on fuselage alignment issue. I am making the comparison because both kits have a similar design. I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue or did I just miss something.

Once again thanks for your well documented build.

Jager

Hey Jager

Yeah, I mad major issues getting the 2 halves to join properly. I had to use brute force just to get them to mate. Your not alone in your observations in the engineering of this kit. If you think this part is bad, wait till you get to the joining of the wings to the body!

Hey Mad,

Thanks for the look into the assembly-future. Most of my wing pre-fitting indicates filler will be required. Thanks for your insight.....can I borrow your fuse hammer for my wing installation?

Jager

Edited by jager