Hasegawa F-14A VF-84

What the what!?! I mean... how? Holy crap! I've been working on my Tomcat for almost 2 months and you've already passed my progress in an afternoon. You sir are a machine.

Edited by xavi84

Had planned on getting further, but I had to mow the lawn, wash two cars and wait on sick wife who caught my head cold. Only had three hours while she slept.

Doubt much today as her family is coming over for a BBQ.

This Tomcat is going together REALLY well. Depending on how it looks pre paint it did not need ANY putty. Possibly the first time I had that with a Tomcat.

They went home at 4 so I finished as much as I could before the pre-paint. Which as of now should be Wednesday or Thursday. Depending on which day I don't get forced to do overtime.

DSC_0334-2.jpg

Dang, You sure you don't have some sort of time machine thing going on?

I spent all day, to the extent I can spend "all day", working on the cockpit of my F4F. I'll be happy to get the oxygen bottle completed today in addition to the part trimming I already described in the build thread.

A Tomcat with no putty? My brain cannot comprehend such a thing.

I know!!!! Built lots of Tomcats over the years. Used to do a LOT more detail but it seems the less resin I use (of late) the better my build turns out.

Now, as I cleaned the bottom up last night I did find a couple seems that MIGHT need putty........we'll see.

• 4 weeks later...