• 1 year later...

Hey Tim, I must apologize for the delay.  I've had a lot of things happen since we emailed.  Helo's were added at the Office, things changed at my house, I moved, stayed married somehow.....etc...

Anyways, I have been allowed access to our Helos.  We have two TH-67's, and one OH-58C at the moment.  We are going to get two more OH-58's because a neighboring county bought an Astar.  So, our cup runneth over, so to speak.  We are hoping to get one of our Creeks back from GA if the weather holds tomorrow or Friday.  If not, who knows.  But, then, I hope to be a good source of material if you all need it.  

Again,  my apologies for things getting in the way.  

No problem.  I'll try and remember to get some tomorrow.  Our panel is slightly different than most, simply because of the police radio and we just had a new transponder installed.  No worries.  

We have two parts birds that are very interesting though.  They are grey.  I don't think I ever saw a grey -58 before, but, we have two to steal parts from.  

I don't currently have a hosting site I am using, though, I took some reference pics for you today.  We have a CARC -58, and two -67's.  We are inheriting two -58's that are painted in civvy colors that look much better than our birds.  Our program is still in it's infancy and we haven't repainted anything yet.

Let me see if I can load some pics up on the computer, from the phone, and email them to you.

• 2 weeks later...