Dragon UH-1D Reissue...

I think we can all agree that the everything else on the Revell kit is outstanding.

Not really. The over-sized hinges, lack of interior "B" pillar and pilots' door interior, thick glass, simplified rotor head and mast, etc., etc., etc... It has plenty of issues as well. For 1960's mold technology it was pretty good and it still holds up OK today. It is far from outstanding though.

Not really. The over-sized hinges, lack of interior "B" pillar and pilots' door interior, thick glass, simplified rotor head and mast, etc., etc., etc... It has plenty of issues as well. For 1960's mold technology it was pretty good and it still holds up OK today. It is far from outstanding though.

Ok, ok..I stand corrected BUT, I think a nose correction would make it a very doable kit.

Edited by huey_crew_chief

Ok, ok..I stand corrected BUT, I think a nose correction would make it a very doable kit.

While not state of the art by today's standards, I'd build the Revell kit any day before the Dragon. At least I wouldn't have to sand the golf balls off of it before making corrections. To each his own I suppose. Frankly, I would be eternally grateful if someone would do an accurate 1/72 D/H model.

Ray