phantom (Shawn Weiler)

Just closed a deal with Shawn Weiler (phantom) on an Albatros 1/48 Miss Molly sheet. He went out of his way to find the sheet for me, I got it for a very reasonable price, and it was shipped SUPER quick. Shawn, thanks very much once again, and to everyone else, buy with confidence! :blink:

Cheers,

Steve

Same here! Shawn even made another trip to his local hobby shop to grab another sheet for me! (What a sacrifice!) B)

Many thanks, Shawn :blink:

Happy modeling,

Jim :D

No worries guys. The reason the price is so good is the guy who owns the hobby store> Ed, at air support books in Kitchener.

All I did was pay for it, get a stamp and mail it. Glad I could help you two guys and Ed for that matter. If he can sell his sheets (still one left) that means he can buy and sell more stuff I might want.

Have to support your local store.

I'll let you both know when your money shows up. :blink:

No worries guys. The reason the price is so good is the guy who owns the hobby store> Ed, at air support books in Kitchener.

All I did was pay for it, get a stamp and mail it. Glad I could help you two guys and Ed for that matter. If he can sell his sheets (still one left) that means he can buy and sell more stuff I might want.

Have to support your local store.

I'll let you both know when your money shows up. B)

Amen to that Shawn. :blink:

Shawn went out of his way to hold the Harrier Kit and Two Bobs decals for me at Ed's.

Air Support Books is the only Real Hobby Shop For miles. All the rest Just don't cut it around here!!!

:D

Emil

Shawn's a perfect example of what's right with this site!

He's a nice guy, well spoken, a decent human being, a great person to trade with.

Unconditionally recommended!

Cheers, Peter :stooges:

Jane*Hi Artie, hang in there!* :stupid: