Revell 1/48 PT-17 at Hobby Lobby

I hope you guys are aware that you don't actually need a paper 'coupon' to get 40% off at HL. Download the HL app and you can click on the 'coupon' for the week and show them the coupon code on your smart phone at check out.

I still don't have a local Hobby Lobby in my area. But am excited since they are building on here right now and it should be done in a few months. I know they don't have the selection that they used to, but it will be nice to get some supplies locally now.

I hope you guys are aware that you don't actually need a paper 'coupon' to get 40% off at HL. Download the HL app and you can click on the 'coupon' for the week and show them the coupon code on your smart phone at check out.

Thats what I do, when I check out,I just show them my phone.

Actually you don't even need the app - just point your browser to :

https://m.hobbylobby.com/coupon

which is typically the first link that will show up when you do a Google search for "hobby lobby coupon" from a mobile device. All they need is the four-digit code there.

Since you saved some money using the coupon, maybe you can spend it toward my new Kaydet decals that are being released next week ;-)

cd48063.jpgcd48063profiles.jpg

Actually you don't even need the app - just point your browser to :

https://m.hobbylobby.com/coupon

which is typically the first link that will show up when you do a Google search for "hobby lobby coupon" from a mobile device. All they need is the four-digit code there.

Since you saved some money using the coupon, maybe you can spend it toward my new Kaydet decals that are being released next week ;-)

cd48063.jpgcd48063profiles.jpg

looks like I'm going to have to buy this sheet. I wasn't too happy with the options Revell picked for the sheet.