1/48 Spitfire Mk XVI

Hi Steve!

Another great build of great kit. Well done! Seems to me that we have similar taste in models :)/>/> What is you next project?

Yes, it certainly appears that way! However, your photography captures your models much better than my iPhone pictures do (a "real" camera is on the wish list).

I have already started the second Mk XVI kit that was in the Eduard Limited Edition boxing. It is going to be a highback with late wings. I'm going to give Montex Masks a try for the markings and also will use the Brassin 500lb bomb set. After that, I will be working on a Strike Eagle - what about you?

Edited by Falconxlvi

Yes, decent camera and tripod helps a lot. I'm using sony rx100, which is compact, but has good lens, sensor and all manual settings. But I'm surprised how good pictures you take using iPhone. No way I could get near this quality with my smartphone. As for my modeling, I have to finish that HB Tomcat which is 99% done except weapons. Once that out of the way, I'll be building GWH MiG 29. Revell's 1/48 Strike Eagle was the first kit I built when I returned to hobby. It's a very nice kit for it's age, no major issues.