Luggage pod from Hase 1/72 A-10? (formerly BLU-27 cannister in 1/72?)

Does this exist?  Hoping to make the converted pod that the 4450th used as a joke on one deployment.  They used a -27 shell converted to luggage pod standards, then added all sorts of crazy customizing. 

I know it's not in any of my Hasegawa weapons sets; maybe an existing kit somewhere has a BLU-27 or a luggage pod that y'all don't need and would sell or trade?

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy
On 10/28/2023 at 6:46 AM, Hoops said:

The Hasegawa A-10 kits have a luggage pod on Sprue "J"

Shown here as not for use: https://1999.co.jp/eng/image/10998564/70/4

Maybe somebody has one to spare.

Cheers,

Hoops

Hey again, was that "J" sprue in any particular release of the Hase A-10, or in all of them?  I've been trying to see on the Ebay listings if I can see it on any of the photos showing the sprues, and I can't find it yet....

Hi Maestro,

As Hoops said, the part is on the "J" spruce.  Not sure if Hasegawa changed anything on the later A-10C kits but it is definitely there in the Alpha kits.

I SHOULD have that part in my Spares Box so I can check for you.

Take Care,

WARDOG

6 hours ago, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Hey again, was that "J" sprue in any particular release of the Hase A-10, or in all of them?  I've been trying to see on the Ebay listings if I can see it on any of the photos showing the sprues, and I can't find it yet....

I'm pretty sure that it's in all of the "C" releases, and I think that it is in most of the A releases other than perhaps very early ones.

3 hours ago, Glynn Jacobs said:

I SHOULD have that part in my Spares Box so I can check for you.

Take Care,

WARDOG

That would be FANTASTIC if you do....hopefully I can offer something in return.  Need anything from the Hasegawa weapons sets?

Hi Andrew,

I have located the pod and it is yours, just send me your address.  I will also look and see if I have some more pods, possibly in the Hasegawa F-4E kit.

IF you have a couple of AIM-9J Sidewinders, I could use a couple for my Austrian J-35Oe project.  If not, no problem!

You can contact me at; glynnj (at)swbell(dot)net

Take Care,

WARDOG

Looks like you have your request settled, but FYI to anyone else looking:

KMC did a set of 1:72 "finless" nape canisters in resin, labeled as BLU-10 & BLU-32:

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/kmc-72-7017-blu-10-and-blu-32-napalm-canisters-vietnam--148282

Kora does a similar set, though of lesser quality but still available, labeled as BLU-27s:

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/kora-models-dsm72027-blu-27-napalm-bombs--1242766

In addition to the A-10, Hasegawa also included similar parts (for either napalm or baggage pods) in their 'old tool' F-4E/EJ/F kits that are still in production and widely available for much less than the new tool kits (tanks are on sprue B, with the starboard fuselage half).