New Resin Releases from Flying Leathernecks - 1/48 LAU-33 with warheads, F/A-18A-D Trailing Edge Flaps, Intrepid Tiger II, AN/APX-111, Shark Fin Antenna, Paveway IV

Coming next from Flying Leathernecks Scale Creations are five sets of AERO-1D 300 gallon fuel tanks. 

Each set will include two tanks with different tail configurations.

FL48-8115 AERO-1D with Bullet Fairing Tail

FL48-8116 AERO-1D with Single Fin Tail (A-6E, EA-6A, EA-6B)

FL48-8117 AERO-1D with Dual Fin Tail (A-4)

FL48-8118 AERO-1D with Three Fin Tail (A-7E) - Not Shown

FL48-8119 AERO-1D with Four Fin Tail (S-3)

403396340-4456618481230131-3728155367901

398331309-316125431390022-63855615332976

Edited by Dave Roof
  • Dave Roof changed the title to New 3D Resin Releases from Flying Leathernecks Scale Creations - LITENING Pod
  • Dave Roof changed the title to New 3D Resin from Flying Leathernecks Scale Creations - FL48-8085 ADM-141 TALD, FL48-8092 Thermally Protected GBU-16

I've been hoping to convince someone to create some flightline vehicles in the major scales with their printer. I could give it a shot myself, but I have little confidence in my abilities.

UNK-561126-03.jpg

Like these pick ups in this China Lake photo.

5506851fdc52d0f1ee1bc5384c48adb7_(2).png

5a8ed0b7e64a7c9300a30eac1ce4d9fe.jpg

I couldn't find a military version of the Metro step van, but maybe you get where I'm going with this...

8 hours ago, UberDaveToo said:

I've been hoping to convince someone to create some flightline vehicles in the major scales with their printer. I could give it a shot myself, but I have little confidence in my abilities.

I couldn't find a military version of the Metro step van, but maybe you get where I'm going with this...

Sorry, but those are never going to happen in my line. 

• 1 month later...
  • Dave Roof changed the title to New 3D Resin from Flying Leathernecks Scale Creations - 1/72, 1/48, 1/32, 1/35 and 1/18
19 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Looks great Dave. Will Sprue Bros have those items in the near future?

Spruebrothers dropped the line. Got upset because Squadron received new stuff before them. 

1 minute ago, Dave Roof said:

Spruebrothers dropped the line. Got upset because Squadron received new stuff before them. 

Thats too bad...and their loss I might add. They seem to have slowed some in getting new product, even with shipping restored to pre-2020 levels & tightened up the discounts (when 99% of all online vendors seemed to be making great money).

So, do we order direct?

27 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

So, do we order direct?

Yes, everything is in stock. While Squadron will eventually get them, I only stock them when they place an order and I have no control over how often (or of how much) that is. 

I have inquired if/when Squadron will stock a certain kit or item and I usually get a quick response concerning their plans. You might email them at info@squadron.com on FL item availability, it might spur them to restock. 

No vested interest in Squadron, and not trying to undermine direct sales, just relating my experience. 👍

2 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

Yes, everything is in stock. While Squadron will eventually get them, I only stock them when they place an order and I have no control over how often (or of how much) that is. 

Thanks.

56 minutes ago, habu2 said:

I have inquired if/when Squadron will stock a certain kit or item and I usually get a quick response concerning their plans. You might email them at info@squadron.com on FL item availability, it might spur them to restock. 

No vested interest in Squadron, and not trying to undermine direct sales, just relating my experience. 👍

Thanks, but I'm in direct contact with Brandon and Russ often. I send them regular updates on new releases, but don't ship them anything until they order it. 

54 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Thanks.

Want to clarify (for anyone interested) that only the 1/18th scale stuff is printed when ordered. All other scales are kept in stock.

1 hour ago, Dave Roof said:

Thanks, but I'm in direct contact with Brandon and Russ often. I send them regular updates on new releases, but don't ship them anything until they order it. 

Understand, I was trying to say that customers like Matt (and me) showing interest in availability might prompt Squadron to place an order with you. 

16 hours ago, habu2 said:

Understand, I was trying to say that customers like Matt (and me) showing interest in availability might prompt Squadron to place an order with you. 

Ahhh, okay. That makes more sense, and thank you.

• Dave Roof changed the title to New Resin Releases from Flying Leathernecks - 1/48 LAU-33 with warheads, F/A-18A-D Trailing Edge Flaps, Intrepid Tiger II, AN/APX-111, Shark Fin Antenna, Paveway IV