New Resin Releases from Flying Leathernecks - 1/48 LAU-33 with warheads, F/A-18A-D Trailing Edge Flaps, Intrepid Tiger II, AN/APX-111, Shark Fin Antenna, Paveway IV

• Dave Roof changed the title to New 3D Resin from Flying Leathernecks Scale Creations - 1/48 F/A-18A/B/C/D Cockpit updates for Hasegawa and Kinetic
  • 2 weeks later...

More 1/48 F/A-18 Hornet stuff on the way.

Single piece trailing edge flaps with actuators. Sets for Hasegawa and Kinetic will be released. They will also be released in full up, take off, and full down (shown) positions. New ailerons with actuators are also being designed. 

No more filling and sanding the two piece kit parts and dealing with the fiddly actuators. Still a couple more test prints to do before they go into full production. Hope to have these released by the end of the month.

432133864-918026263635795-41362027519783

432212049-918026296969125-36787559610349

• Dave Roof changed the title to New Resin Releases from Flying Leathernecks - 1/48 LAU-33 with warheads, F/A-18A-D Trailing Edge Flaps, Intrepid Tiger II, AN/APX-111, Shark Fin Antenna, Paveway IV

I remember reading somewhere that the 1/32 Academy hornet was not able to be built with the flaps in the full down position. Is it the same with the 1/48 Hasegawa and Kinetic hornets?

11 hours ago, RedCrown said:

I remember reading somewhere that the 1/32 Academy hornet was not able to be built with the flaps in the full down position. Is it the same with the 1/48 Hasegawa and Kinetic hornets?

Not that I'm aware of.