Malwarebytes warning for site

I think I may have figured it out - until now, whenever I viewed a thread where@JakubJakepilot had posted, the link in his signature to his 'Desert Storm' site would trigger a 'Malware blocked' pop-up warning at top right, recreated here in a Google search:

98019524_Screenshot(297).thumb.png.39bd13eb8cce9133e32cb4d999973878.png

That's no longer happening, and it looks like I'm getting the one above instead, before I even reach the site - though no idea why it's saying  'Insecure login', rather than 'Malware blocked'...

Vaguely related - I've started trying out various free VPNs rcently and whilst using either of the two that limit data to so many GB per month I can access ARC with no issues.

However, when I use another VPN that offers unlimited GBs, I get blocked from ARC on the grounds that it is a file-sharing site (but I appreciate it could be the underlying forum platform being used, not ARC specifically).

I've not had the issue with any of the other modelling sites I frequent - just ARC.