I have an Idea! Since the Nats are just a few weeks after the Tomcat Groupbuild raps up, why don't we set up a display table with all of the Cats that ARCers built who are also going to the Nats!

I think that would rock! It would be a great salute to the plane that defended the fleet for 30 years and I think it would be a great show of force for the ARC.

Don't forget to wear your shirts, gents!

Take Care,

Thomas

August, in Atlanta. Waaaaay too soon to tell dude, ask me again in June :rolleyes:

Daniel, I'm going and I'm going to try and talk Mario into going (you hear me Dude?) So, you should meet halfway here in Texas and make it a road trip!!!

Take care,

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

Well as I will have to go on vacation myself this year (In August) I might just go nuts and cross the pond to the US (would be my first time). Would certainly be cool to meet some of you guys and have a chat. We'll see. As soon as have finished my two 1/32 F-16s, I will start a VF-102 F-14B. Already got what I need need at hands.

Cheers,

Michiel