My dad and I tried ordering 2 1/32 Kangnam F-16XL's from them and multiple problems have arisen. First we sent the money order out to him, and he said he never received it. So we sent another one this time insured which almost cost as much as another kit. He said he received that one and told us our kits were in the mail.

After a while....still no kits. We kept calling him (long distance) to find out what was going on. He said he sent them, and that they prolly got lost on the mail. He also told us that he'd send the last one he had in stock to us, and that we could send it back if the other two arrived. We kept waiting, longer and longer, still no kits. We continued to keep in touch with him, and we finally got fed up with it and asked for our money back.

He told us that he sent our money order back, and that was atleast 2 months ago. I dont know what exactly happened, but there's no way that these many problems can happen at once. All my dad and I want is our money back. If you plan on doing business with www.militaryhobbies.com, do so at your own risk.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Dan

I've had good luck ordering from militaryhobbies.com. A couple of my friends have also ordered from him with good results. He has great prices as well as free shipping over $50. He is located in Canada so perhaps your problem has to do with Customs or Canada Post.

Kevin

I have had NO dealings with this company, but Canada Post (or the US post) and customs have lost alot of things I ordered from the states this year. Mostly from Two Bobs. Which is a company (and guy) who is good to his word. B)

I left out a few things. The owner notified us that where all his Items are shipped from, Is in the United States. So if thats the case, after getting our money which was atleast 6 months ago, we should have received the package. I'd like to add that i'm not attacking this guys credibility, but I'd like people to know that this has happened to us when dealing with this company. I dont know why we havent received anything, and i'd rather it be the posts fault. I'd much rather be angry at the us postal service than him. :cheers:

Thanks for all your input,

Dan

So, lets see if I have this straight:

Your first money order was lost in the mail, so you sent a second.

The guy sent you the kits you ordered, they never showed and he claimed the PO lost them.

Then he sent a second kit, which never arrived (lost by the PO again?).

You asked for a refund, which was sent, but again, was apparently lost by the PO?

WOW!! Four items missing? That's some incredibly crappy service by the PO :thumbsup: .

Were you able to trace the first money order to see if it had been cashed or was actually missing? I had that happen once, and I was able to get it traced, and eventually get a refund. This was a USPS money order BTW. If you didn't use a USPS money order, you might have to pay a fee to get it traced. In my opinion, whatever paperwork you have to file is worth the trouble. It may take a while, but at least you'll know for sure and may very well get a refund.

I must stand up and say I deal with Dave at Millitary Hobbies all the time (twice a month at least) and for at least two years and have never had a problem ever.In fact ,most of my orders are at my door step within 4-5 days TOPS ,and shipping is free. You could not ask for better service in my books ,and if does not have it in stock ,they`ll get it and the prices are some of the best around. I realize I live in Canada and they ship from Markham On. ,but I just have never had a problem.

I`m very sorry to hear about this trouble and am quite surprised :wave:

Hope all works out for you.

As for me,I`ll deal with them at the drop of a pin :thumbsup:

Paul T

I must stand up and say I deal with Dave at Millitary Hobbies all the time (twice a month at least) and for at least two years and have never had a problem ever.In fact ,most of my orders are at my door step within 4-5 days TOPS ,and shipping is free. You could not ask for better service in my books ,and if does not have it in stock ,they`ll get it and the prices are some of the best around. I realize I live in Canada and they ship from Markham On. ,but I just have never had a problem.

I`m very sorry to hear about this trouble and am quite surprised :wave:

Hope all works out for you.

As for me,I`ll deal with them at the drop of a pin :thumbsup:

Paul T

Yep.

I'm just waiting till I see that he has the Tam F-16 and Czech Model Skynight and I will be doing an order.

Kevin