Hi,

Just to let you know that Kim over at Hobbydecal.com has agreed to donate decal sheets for the F-4 GB. Kim has asked for requests for what you all would like to see appearing on the decal sheet, so fire away. I'm guessing that this will be a limited run decal sheet specifically for our F-4 GB which is great. Kim supports many of the group builds on ARC and puts a lot of time and effort in creating these sheets for us.

Many thanks Kim and Hobbydecal.com

Doc

Hatchet,

Hobbydecal produce dry transfers which lend themselves to stencils ideally, which there seems to be thousands of on my F-4EJ !! So I'm only guessing but these would be some sort of generic stencils maybe including weapons.

Pop over to Hobbydecal.com for more info.

HTH

Doc

Dave,

This all down to how generous Kim can be with the decal sheets. For the PACAIR GB he has donated 100 decal sheets which is more than enough for every entrant. As this idea is in the early stages and Kim is flat out creating sheets for all the other GB's I can only leave this decision in his hands. Hopefully 100 sheets will be enough for the GB entrants, if we get more than 100 participants then all I can say is WOW........

Cheers

Doc

Hatchet,

Hobbydecal produce dry transfers which lend themselves to stencils ideally, which there seems to be thousands of on my F-4EJ !! So I'm only guessing but these would be some sort of generic stencils maybe including weapons.

Pop over to Hobbydecal.com for more info.

HTH

Doc

I know that he mostly does stencils, indeed I have bought some from him. However, he also have a few roundels in the inventory, like KF-16. Maybe we could get him to make markings for Korean Rhinos. Stencils would be nice, though.

Kim really is a great supporter for any GB here.

This is great news, I used some of the HobbyDecal dry transfers from the F-14 groupbuild and was impressed.

What to put on a sheet? Hmmmm..... Ideas, Ideas:

How about that little cartoon Phantom guy? Anyone got some good artwork for them?

A butt-load of "No Step" stencils would be nice (how much is a butt-load?)

Ejection Seat Stencils- YES!

Any of those little placecard stencils on weapons pylons or landing gear.

Here are my suggestions:

Generic US/RAF Stencils (inluding weapon placards)

Generic cockpit placards

Ejection seat stencils

The Phantom cartoon guy

Multiple scales of course, do I have to mention that I'm a 1/72 builder :cheers: