I've lost track - is that 19 now Dave? :D

It will definitely be interesting to see how different, if at all, a USMC machine might be. It would be cool, and might just keep me employed for a while yet.

Off to Colorado on Tuesday to join the US101 test airframe for a spot of high altitude testing and some sight seeing. No modelling for a whole month!

Nice addition to your line up. See you next month

:D

GM

Nice model... From watching the hurricane efforts on TV, it seems obvious to me the USCG could definitely use these. The 60 fills up quite quickly when trying to rescue numerous people. I was lucky to see a Merlin that was brought from the UK to CA last year for a short period, and it looks like an excellent aircraft.

Dave

-DPD Productions - Custom Scanner, MURS, & Ham Antennas-

http://eje.railfan.net/dpdp/

The Air Force is looking for a replacement for their HH-60Gs and the H-71 airframe (as the DoD refers to it) is a strong contender, especially now that the VH-71 was selected as the next Marine One.

I've got that same model as you used here Merlin101 and I started converting it to what I called at the time HH-101G (now HH-71D). I need to finish it up and post some pix.