My finished B-1B

Here's a couple of pics of my just finished 1/72nd monogram B-1B. Its been a long build on and off and hence some of it is not up to the standard of my current builds, which is why i'm looking for another kit so i can put what i've learned on this one and on other models since i started this one into practice. The decals are by cutting edge, with some stencils taken from the twobobs sheet. It definately no where near as good as the others i've seen, but i hope to rectify this with my next one.

*Sputter* "Not up to the standards of your current builds??? Bullet101???? ~edit~(sorry, my mistake...)

Looks dead-on perfect to these eyes of mine. I've got a 48 scale B-1B coming in the mail to me from Pete F. and you've provided inspiration to tackle that subject. Maybe that will make up for the B-1B I ruined in my youth.

Edited by The_Animal

Thanks guys. :cop:

Boomstick: the paints i used are xtracrylics Gunship grey for the body of the bone and this darkened with black for the radome. For the nozzles i used Citadel acrylic paint by games workshop. Love the work you're doing on your B-1 pit btw :cop:

Oh and yes it's big, as big as my revell B-52, but thankfully without the wingspan. I doesn't stop me wanting another though as well as the upcoming Tu-160 :(