Airfix 1/72 Eurofighter

No. Next question ?

Seriously, it looks like a Eurofighter (more or less) buts that's as far as it goes. At the time it was tooled there was very little information about so most of the details are missing or guessed. Pic of mine attached - poor quality pic of an indifferent kit I'm afraid.

Straightforward build though, provided you don't try to do a Rolls-Royce job on it.

Stuart.

Edited by Stuart Porteous

Thanks guys, consider me warned...I'd love to get a Revell or Italeri two-seater, but at the mo I'm trying to flog off my Italeri F-51D and this guy is thinking about it. I mean, swapping an OOP kit of a modern jet for an Italeri WW2 fighter...its a good deal, right?

I've build the Airfirx Eurofighter too. It needs a lot of work and I used the Italeri as a guide. It has also incorrect fuel tanks. But good A-A stores!

You need reshaping around the intake. I used the Itaeri exhausts for this kit.

The later Airfrix variant has a very good decalsheet though! With prototypes of the two german, two italian and the brittish example!!

HTH

Dick

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I doubt I'll actually be able to get the Airfix one now, so I'll start looking for the Revell and Italeri versions.

Skip the Italeri kit. In all honesty, the only 1/72 Eurofighter worth buying is the new Revell Germany kit. It's actually the best Eurofighter kit available in ANY scale. And if you wait a couple of months, the single seater will be released.