Hi girls and boys

Here I am, again, trying to do some thing in a GB. To compleat it, that is. Some of you may know that I have tryed a few times, with out compleating them. :D With 1/144 plaines. So now I´m going to do a 1/48!!! :rofl:

Well, here are the first pic's of my F-15. The norm is to begin on the cockpit, but I stardet on the landing gears. They cry for some detiling. So here are a couple of pics ot the one I have done, next to the one that still needs some work.

Best regards

Grétar :huh:

Pic one

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

The landing gears are all done. I may have over done the weathering :P But this is the first time I´ve tried pastels on things like this. So hopefully it will be better next time.

I did hollow the lights on the front gear and put a "bulb" in them, that are not wisable in the pic's. I found a clear lens in my cars scrap box that fitted exactly on the bigger light and used Kristal Kleer from Micro for the smaller light and put a drop of clear enamel to make it shine. I also thind down the bar and made the holes in it. I also made some details in the front wheel well.

Hope you like them

Best regards

Grétar :wave:

Pic one

Thanks Ken.

I thought of doing the insides also, but desided not to do it. I´m hoping they will be ok when I've painted them. I hope I can paint them so they'll look nice. :P I have never tried painting burner cans before. :cheers:

Grétar <_<

Well. Here are a couple of pic's of the burnar cans. this is the first time I do them like this. Always been black inside until now :crying: I did have the streaks continous to add some depth to them, because of lack of detail on the inside. I think they came out ok.

Grétar <_<

Hi ya all. :D

Here are a couple of pictures of my finnised cockpit. Only made a litle modification. I added a box on the right panel and the oxigen hose on the same side.

Now I´m working on the seat and the area behind the cockpit.

Hope you like 'em

Grétar :blink:

Andrew... I'm never nice!! You know that. And I´m always trying to make you look bad. :taunt: But thanks for the comment :D

Well, there won't be any modelling for me untill after the weekend. I'm going to Barcelona, Spain on Thursday and won't be back untill late Sunday. I´m also going hiking tomorrow evening.

But, my Eagle is coming on nicely. I've done the seat and the Bay 5 (thats what it's called........Right?) :rofl: I also put the wings on the fuselage. So ôll probably compleat it before the deadline!!!

Here are some pics. I´ll paint them after I come home. Well, I´ll see what time I have before I leave. But I need to pack etc.

Best regards

Grétar :wave:

Pic's of the seat (Before & after)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ya all.

Here are a couple of pics of the compleated cockpit and bay 5

Now, all the fine detailing stuff is over so I only need to compleat the fuselage, wings etc. (I 've started already) :D

Have a nice weekend :D

Grétar :D