Is Eduard going to be doing other versions of the Mirage??

I am very happy with their IIIC kit but I'm just curious to know if anyone's heard about any future versions, ie. IIIE, being released.

Okay....and now back to my modeling bench.

Tim

Edited by Scooter Man

Hi,

Maybe the sales of the IIIC were disappointing?

I always felt they could have released a "light" version of the kit. Even if you buy the cheapest version now, you get super decal sheets, a pre-formed nose wheight, a prepainted PE fret and masks.

It all drives the price up.

I actually bought a Heller IIIC when there was an opportunity because I had enough decals for two aircraft from the Eduard CJ.

Maybe if there was a cheap version with just the plastic and decals, more Mirages would be bought?

Cheers, Stefan.

Further versions are still planned, they're just fairly distant projects - probably a couple years before they hit the shelves.

The fact that Eduard has pretty much completely re-jigged their business model has probably thrown a sizeable wrench in the works - a number of announced releases were cancelled or pushed back, several others were pushed forward or started. However, the latest word I heard was that they do still plan on expanding their Mirage family.