What's available in 1/32?

It's pretty hard not to notice the slew of 1/32 aircraft releases the past few years, a trend which I hope continues even though for me (as many others) space is limited. Is there a list somewhere of 1/32 aircraft kits that are available, either modern or vintage? Or do I just need to comb the net and compile my own?

Also, anyone know when the 1/32 Intruder is set to be released?

Best place I have found, other than here is the LSP Forum for 1/32 info. (I build in 1/32 almost completely). There has also been an attempt or 3 to complie lists here. The HLJ site now shows the A-6 for an April release.

Large Scale Planes, Market section. You'll find the first draft of my 1:32 kit compilation. I've since added another 400 or so records to the database and need to send an update to the forum for posting. A large majority are just various reboxings of the various Revell/Monogram and Hasegawa lines.

I have been keeping up with the really new stuff. I eagerly await production of the Redux P-47 and the latest Pacific Coast offerings. Also have my fingers crossed for the Trumpeter A-6 and F-100, and Hobbycraft's Allison-engined Mustangs.

Thanks for the help,guys. This site rocks! (do they still say that these days? :thumbsup: ) This is definitely THE premium site for model a/c on the web.

habu2, awesome job on the F-16 site my friend! Well laid-out and some great research there. Wish more sites were as organized.