To the owner of the new F-22 Rapter...

I just wanted to thank the US Air Force guys for the beautiful fly over Central Florida for the Lakeland Sun N Fun! The talk of the town around here is the display by the AF, and all of Lakeland is ablaze! :lol:

(I mean the Raptor sighting, not the fire that burned up 23 cars!!!) :lol:

Saw this article and apparently Lt. Col. Mike Shower put on a neat aerial display at the show. Liberator, did you see it?

Also like this quote from Shower:

"In simulated war games, 'this thing has never been beat,' he said. Well, in hundreds of fights the Raptor was whipped twice, 'but that was pilot error,' he said. 'If you fly it right, you can't get shot.'"

HUNDREDS - 2. Looks like a good win-loss record to me. :) :worship::woo:

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../604080380/1134

Edited by Raptor Supporter
He was busy building my hot rod. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure which is funnier. The original quote, or Alby's reference to Ministry - which hopefully does not require our good moderator to pay royalties.

Ministry RULES!!

:banana:

I'll drink to that. It's kind of funny, the same band that brought us such wonderful recordings like The Land Of Rape And Honey, The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste, and of course Psalm 69 (The Way To Succeed And The Way To Suck Eggs), started their career off as an early 1980's new wave synth-pop band. After listening to With Sympathy, it is hard to believe that that is the same band that made the above albums.

Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true

Jerry Lee Lewis was the devil

Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world

So there was only one thing that I could do

Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long