Su-30MKI prototype "04"

Any comments welcome. No need to be gentle, this is a "critique corner" and I will be grateful for anz advice how to improve my techniques in next projects

Fulcrum: I will take another set of pictures for my upcoming article in one of the modelling magazines next week (I have to buy large sheet of blue paper to use it as background) ....so I will post more pics soon, uncluding pics showing the belly

for erik:

Fariborz.... after I finish two more flankers (that will not take that much time, I hope) ....I am back on IRIAF.... I have already started 1/48 F-4E in marking of machine used by Abbas Dowran's on his last mission against Baghdad (but it will take quite a few months to get it finished considering my usual productivity :D )

Fulcrum: I will take another set of pictures for my upcoming article in one of the modelling magazines next week (I have to buy large sheet of blue paper to use it as background) ....so I will post more pics soon, uncluding pics showing the belly

for erik:

Ok Jan, i will be attempt....

OK , so having managed to upload my F18 I look at Jan's Su30 pictures. It would appear as though I need to do a bit more work/practice. Awesome finish Jan!!

Hey Roland, your KAF Hornet looks great man!

i want to build one of them!

Greetings from Peru. :D

OH YAH .....that is a sweet looking piece of kit, very nice.I really like the paint work, nice bit of weathering and shading.

No negative comments from me....just can`t complain :D

Sincerely;

Paul T