Word Game - will this catch on???

He'll drop a HOWLER every SOMETIME!

.... So I know a professional soccer player called Paul SHOWLER { who played for BRADFORD CITY, BRENTFORD CITY while he was still a cop, and BARNET

and LUTON CITY.} who briefly worked with ME as a Cop. :yahoo: :yahoo:

His father was also called same I believe and his father played professionally for SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY or was it City. :coolio:

SOMETHING Tells ME this may be of interest to some Brits!! :whistle::thumbsup:

Oh yeah just remembered after he finished Playing for LUTON CITY, he became a football/sports physiotherapist and never returned to the police force after his three year career break From the Force..... :wub:

Edited by HOLMES

Gee, it's hot here today, a BOILING 41c/106f, there was a wind BLOWING so I'm having a beer and BILTONG now.

Winter weather is ROILING the lakes and rivers here with a Winter Storm approaching and temps at 29F/-2C, the sleet will soon be FLOWING ... :blink:

Gee, it's hot here today, a BOILING 41c/106f, there was a wind BLOWING so I'm having a beer and BILTONG now.

. . Having walked barefoot as a carefree kid in India the Earth's soil does BOIL Up in the BLINDING heat .... Are you BILLETED ! :sunrevolves:

. . Having walked barefoot as a carefree kid in India the Earth's soil does BOIL Up in the BLINDING heat .... Are you BILLETED ! :sunrevolves:/>

How was the SOIL for FINDING good harvests ?