astoreandmore- eBay

Stay away from astoreandmore on eBay. i've been #%^&$ out of a Prowler to the tune of $49.00US

($34.00 for the kit plus shipping). eBay will only reimburse me $9.00 through dispute. Won the item end of May, sent payment and never heard a word back despite regular follow-up. I know it isn't much in the big scheme of things but it still ticks me off.

Stay away from astoreandmore on eBay. i've been #%^&$ out of a Prowler to the tune of $49.00US

($34.00 for the kit plus shipping). eBay will only reimburse me $9.00 through dispute. Won the item end of May, sent payment and never heard a word back despite regular follow-up. I know it isn't much in the big scheme of things but it still ticks me off.

I notice you havent left him neg feedback. Why not if you've been scammed?

Dunno. Kind of a moot point anyway, as I need to provide proof of payment for reimbursement :lol: and I can't find my copy of the Money Order. Figures, when I didn't need them I had all paperwork for other purchases. Anyway I just want to be done with this 'cuz it's been carrying on for almost two months now and no sign of this guy. I'm actually bidding on another one tonight. That'll teach me to stay away from people with no history on eBay.

If you can get any contact info such as the name on the account and or email I would keep it handy.Sometimes these guys close one account and start up another with a different name and after so many days Ebay doesnt leave any markers for you to know.Sometimes they change Email accounts or they have several so they cant be tracked also :D .With low number sellers you have to be careful.Sometimes some of these con artists know just what kind of bait to wiggle to get your money. <_<

Hi guys, I found this topic through Googling the guy's ebay name. I have made a similar bad experience with this astoreandmore, also on an item I won in May: a Hasegawa 1/32 F-3E Tiger II USN. The whole deal cost me USD 32,50 and I'm still trying to get my money back. So, for the record: STAY AWAY FROM ASTOREANDMORE: this be a bad seller!