1/48 Hawkeye Crew Entry detail set

Southern Sky Models is currently selling a Hawkeye Crew Entry detail set for the Kinetic’s E-2C Hawkeye. This set replaces the simplistic interior and consist of -

* Floor

* Starboard wall

* Port wall x 2 (fwd APS & aft radio rack)

* Support bar and wiring.

DSC06269.jpg

The set sells for about $15.00 USD plus postage. Southern Sky Models can be contacted via email at – Southern Sky Models

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Ryan

Southern Sky Models is currently selling a Hawkeye Crew Entry detail set for the Kinetic’s E-2C Hawkeye. This set replaces the simplistic interior and consist of -

* Floor

* Starboard wall

* Port wall x 2 (fwd APS & aft radio rack)

* Support bar and wiring.

DSC06269.jpg

The set sells for about $15.00 USD plus postage. Southern Sky Models can be contacted via email at – Southern Sky Models

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Ryan

Very nice

I like it. If I get this kit, I will definitely be ordering this set as well.

I kinda wish someone would do the aft crew compartment. Some of it would be visible through the overhead escape hatch (which I thought I read somewhere was left open during carrier launches).

Good luck on your new product,

John

BTW...based on what I see it's for a Group II, although I'm still curious about some of the paneling on the wall opposite the door. Our GII here at Pax doesn't have that (checked yesterday) nor do I remember it in the fleet.

Spongebob

Edited by Spongebob
BTW...based on what I see it's for a Group II, although I'm still curious about some of the paneling on the wall opposite the door. Our GII here at Pax doesn't have that (checked yesterday) nor do I remember it in the fleet.

Spongebob

Spounge bob,

are you at VX-20? As I am a P-3 FE assigned to VX-20 and we have the only E-2's in town

Andy

Hey Sponge,

I'm pretty sure it's not for a GII, the panels/boxes on the left of the large resin piece are completely wrong for a GII. I'd say the right side is close enough for the scale and location. The two panels that go on either side of the MEH aren't bad from what I can tell from the panels. Just my opinion though.

Cheers,

Sunshine

I'm pretty sure it's not for a GII, the panels/boxes on the left of the large resin piece are completely wrong for a GII. I'd say the right side is close enough for the scale and location. The two panels that go on either side of the MEH aren't bad from what I can tell from the panels. Just my opinion though.

Agree...seems to be a mash of configs in the set. At some point I'll look through the CAD's I have and figure it out.