1/48 Tamiya F-84G

Hi Everyone

This is my new project. I have been working on it for a while. In general it is a trouble free model apart from the gun bay cover. It was difficult to position the cover so it would seat properly. For the cockpit i used gunze H302. The model supplied seatbelts but i chose not to use them instead i am going to use the seatbelts from aires cockpit set.

003.jpg

002.jpg

As a primer i used mr surfacer 1000. Afterwards i used Alclads own black primer. After thoroughly checking the surface a applied Alclad aluminium on the model. Once dried, gunze acrylic red paint was used

001.jpg

Edited by Basar

After the red paint different shades of Alclad aluminium were used on the panels. All decals used were aftermarket. Stencils used were Eagle strike decal, any remaining decals used were turquoise decal sheet.

005.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

I noticed that the 282 numbering on the model was smaller than in real-life so i have removed it and am waiting for the new numbering to arrive.