Here are the pictures. I have to admit that I am not sure if the colours are correct - info. on these aircraft is short. One article I read said that paint fade and flaking was not nearly as common as some supose. I have relied mainly on one B/W picture of Mavis descending in flames. The flaps were dropped at rest it seems and the rear turret seems devoid of any interior - as do the side blisters, although it did carry some weaponary. The kit generally was OK - not a lot of content - and very little reference material! Frustrating and thus not a really enjoyable build.

Mavis4-1.jpg

Mavis3.jpg

Mavis4.jpg

:lol:

What a great build David! It has been a struggle I know but well worth the effort from the results we can see. Restrained chipping and subtle weathering is fantastic.

If only I could come up with a witty retort :lol:

SUPERB

Doc

She's a beauty, and you beat me! :cheers:

Jen.

Thanks Jen - beating you was quite a coup - feel really smug!!!! So come on whats happening? You have been rather quiet.

Thanks to others too - now feel a bit guilty about whinging about the frustration etc. Won't do it again - promise!