I wondered if the aircraft you're doing is the same as the one I did for the Trumpeter comp, but earlier?

Let me explain. Your paint job is RLM83/82, with 81 splotches, and white nose and tail caps. You then have a white B and a two gun nose.

209272396.jpg

The only difference from mine is that it has squiggles added, and the B's and nose/tail markings have grown a red centre.

Is it the same aircraft?

Jen.

Not sure Jen, here is the instructions for the 262 I'm doing :-

DSCF0113.jpg

White nose and tail and white numbers.

Soooo.... day 4 comes to a close and not had much time to work on the model tonight. I have completed my particular version on the camo, not accurate and not pretty but its on.

262_12.jpg

Then a layer of future in readiness for the decals which should be going on tomorrow :-

262_13.jpg

Finally I put it on its feet and added a few bits and bobs :-

262_14.jpg

In theory this should be finished tomorrow (famous last words) :angry:

Cheers

Doc

Thanks guys,

Day 5 and the build is now complete after a battle with the decal sheet tonight!! The whole decal sheet was a pig and some of the smaller decals had to stay off as I ran out of patience. The white fuselage crosses are in about 4 seperate sections and floated together to hide the join, not ideal.

262c2.jpg

I will post more images in a seperate topic but on the whole an enjoyable build, just a bit of fun really and I know the markings arn't accurate and I haven't weathered or detailed but I'm happy with the result of a few evenings work.

Cheers

Doc

:lol: Excellent! :cheers: And nice to know you can pull it off, huh. Good thing (for me) I didn't know about this sooner-I have 2 in the stash... :o

Ken