LF any large 1/72 airliners

Hi there,

Any particular types?

Heller does a 707, about the only injected airliner kit around.

Then there are the Aircraft In Miniature kits, Mainly vacform, they are just restarting production with a 747-200. THerir previous catalogue included many types like the DC-10,

Welsh do a 737-300 which is multimedia kit.

RVHP have recently issued a Fairchild Metro and King Air kits.

If you google these brand names you should be able to find the manufacturers sites.

Hope this helps

:crying:

Edited by Aussie747
  • 2 years later...
Thanks Ray,

I meant mostly the AIM kits.

I know Neil is restarting,but he's not there yet.

Isaac

Yes AIM is returning, we are working on the bext two models now. The company did not run into trouble, it was illness in the family that caused the problem. W will only be selling through Hannants, and the new versions are even better - resin engines/details and remastered metal parts using CAD.CAM masters.

Neil Gaunt

Aircraft In Miniature Ltd.

I have the KMC Boeing 727-200 but not 100% sure if I am willing to part with it now.

Bad news, I lost one half of the horizontal stab but since the LH & RH were molded the same, I will have to assemble one & case a resin part. Probably just cast both sides. I have seen it on Ebay from time to time.

Yes AIM is returning, we are working on the bext two models now. The company did not run into trouble, it was illness in the family that caused the problem. W will only be selling through Hannants, and the new versions are even better - resin engines/details and remastered metal parts using CAD.CAM masters.

Neil Gaunt

Aircraft In Miniature Ltd.

I would love to see what you guys are working on. Do you have any hints or anything? Website?

• 1 month later...

any idea on when the kc-10a is going to be available again? I wish they were avail thru a distributer in the usa cause of shipping is expensive. Also Is there really going to be an air force one vc-25a kit? Like what are the next kits that will be avial and when?

any idea on when the kc-10a is going to be available again? I wish they were avail thru a distributer in the usa cause of shipping is expensive. Also Is there really going to be an air force one vc-25a kit? Like what are the next kits that will be avial and when?

Anigrand also works on a KC-10 in 1/72...

Anigrands KC-10 will probably be 300 dollars...

Why do you think so? I think it will cost as much as the C-141 and C-17...I will ask Ronald from Anigrand, I am in contact with him.

Yeah but I have that feeling that it will be a lost cause.

It will be a base for building a nice one, I will buy it like I bought the C-17...

Edited by HFB-320 Hansa Jet