Will Flicker do?

I haven't used Flicker before but it should work. You just need to link the pics using the img link.

If all else fails, email me pictures of your entry and I'll post them for you.

HTH,

Rodney

I haven't used Flicker before but it should work. You just need to link the pics using the img link.

If all else fails, email me pictures of your entry and I'll post them for you.

HTH,

Rodney

Second try, 22514709858fee4847d4byj6.jpg

I've got another one I'd like to enter if I get it done in time. Academy 1/32 Block 52 with Black Box cockpit set and Twobobs Mountain Home Gunfighters decals. I'm a little short on time, but I'm gonna try to get it done before the deadline.

Aaron

Didn't make it on this one. Got the 1/48 Tamiya one done though.

Edited by strikeeagle801
I've got another one I'd like to enter if I get it done in time. Academy 1/32 Block 52 with Black Box cockpit set and Twobobs Mountain Home Gunfighters decals. I'm a little short on time, but I'm gonna try to get it done before the deadline.

Aaron

I hope you make it Aaron. Post some pics of that cockpit when you get it painted.

Rodney

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to be close, but I think I can get complete before the end with an Academy 1/32 CJ OOB option for 5th AF Wing King bird. It's almost ready for paint and I have next week off, so I should be able to finish...

It's been a while since I've built an aircraft kit, but the 1/48 Tamiya Viper on the shelf is screaming to me to be built - so count me in with a last minute entry. It's Tamiya quality, so it shouldn't be hard to finish in time.