Belleau wood, Marines got the nick name "Teufel Hunden"....Devil Dogs!! I started out in the Marine Corps before the Army, still partial to the Corps of course!

"For over two hundred years of romping hell,death, and destruction we are the finest fighting force the world has ever seen.

I was born in a bomb crater, my mother is an M-16 and my father is the devil.

Each moment that I live is a constant threat to the life of any anti-American %$#&'s that pollute the worlds regions.

I'm American by birth, drunkard by choice and Marine by the grace of God. Semper Fidelis, USMC. :worship:

Edited by chopperpilot71
Belleau wood, Marines got the nick name "Teufel Hunden"....Devil Dogs!! I started out in the Marine Corps before the Army, still partial to the Corps of course!

"For over two hundred years of romping hell,death, and destruction we are the finest fighting force the world has ever seen.

I was born in a bomb crater, my mother is an M-16 and my father is the devil.

Each moment that I live is a constant threat to the life of any anti-American %$#&'s that pollute the worlds regions.

I'm American by birth, drunkard by choice and Marine by the grace of God. Semper Fidelis, USMC. :worship:

my german shepheard is named Teufel after that battle.

Dan

thumbnmail.png

Hello

Some people know history. I live in a region where there are many battle sites.

And now some other pictures. The first are from Belleau Wood too. The later were taken from the U.S. Army memorials above and inside Château Thierry.

m_41009161_90.jpg

m_41009162_90.jpg

m_41009163_90.jpg

m_41009164_90.jpg

m_41009165_0.jpg

m_41009166_0.jpg

m_41009160_0.jpg

m_41009159_90.jpg

m_41009214_0.jpg

Patrick