1/48 S2F coming?

Don't know if this is general knowlege or not, but I just got confirmation from MPM that Special Hobby will come out with a 1/48 Stoof in about a year :thumbsup: . As of now the masters are still being worked on and no particulars were mentioned, but this is more than welcome news. I have not built anything from MPM/Special Hobby, but I'm hoping for the best........Cliff

Edited by eastmanace
Don't know if this is general knowlege or not, but I just got confirmation from MPM that Special Hobby will come out with a 1/48 Stoof in about a year :thumbsup: . As of now the masters are still being worked on and no particulars were mentioned, but this is more than welcome news. I have not built anything from MPM/Special Hobby, but I'm hoping for the best........Cliff

That is great news. They didn't happen to mention anything about the E2-C did they?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

joe.

This kit, like the Tamiya B-17, has been a rumor for years.

I bought the Collect-Aire S-2E, thinking I could back date it into an A model. Holy crap, that's a lot of work. New nacelles, shortened fuselage, recontoured upper wing, etc.

I've since changed my mind, so if anyone's looking for an E model Tracker, mine's for sale.

They're doing an S-2 and an E-1 Willie Fudd as well. Not fiction, and the masters *have* been started (a long time ago). I'm not sure what the current status is, but I was told when I was at MPM last May ('07) that they were working on them. I provided a bunch of the reference material for them, so I have some tenuous connection thereto, and I believe the information is true. No idea when we'll see them, but they are happening.

J