revell rhino

hi guys SWIMBO got me the ROG F18f for vallentines :wub:, looking over the kit it looks very good in the box next to my Hase E especialy the pit/wheel wells. the big but is the dropped flaps & lack of underwing tanks dose anyone do them aftermarket?not sure whats out there for the F18f, know steelbeach do the thermal blankets & intake covers but thats about it. As to decals whats out there as I'd like to do a VA 22 CAG bird, can anyone recomend a good walkround book for the rhino as well.

thanks Andy :salute:

Nothing really out there at the moment, but expect a wingfold w/ dropped flaps for the main part of the wing sometime soon. Steel Beach also does the ACS rear cockpit panel and late block ECS pipes. Surprisingly, noone really does much for the Revell Rhino, or even the Hase Rhino. Not sure who has the VFA-22 CAG jet markings, they are for the E if they are available so you'll have to come up with your own BuNo. Alos check to see if they are ECS vent and ACS Cockpit jets

Not sure who has the VFA-22 CAG jet markings, they are for the E if they are available so you'll have to come up with your own BuNo.

Twobobs paired the VFA-22 CAG with VFA-143, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bob is out of stock.

I'm hoping he'll use the same artwork, and release an updated sheet with markings for the F model.