Helicopter GB '08!!!

that looks like it's what....25% done? if that's all then as long as you don't put any more work in you are good to go! the guidlines are at the begining of this thread. welcome aboard!

semper fi

Dan

I am in with Heller's 1/48 UH-1N OOB wearing the J-Catch exercise scheme (grey and green.....just for Trigger).

Unless there is some other way I need to go about getting in on the "good deal train"

Cheers

Matt

that looks like it's what....25% done? if that's all then as long as you don't put any more work in you are good to go! the guidlines are at the begining of this thread. welcome aboard!

semper fi

Dan

Yall's show but..... :salute:

If the idea of a group build is to get more helo kits built, why have a limit on how much can be pre-built?

Ah Marines... always good for hours of enjoyment....

God forbid someone puts em in a round room and tells em to dig a latrine in the corner....

:monkeydance:

4 days until the build starts!

Jon

:tease: i'm laughin' my arse off right now jon!!! especially since we call it a head!

semper fi

Dan

Edited by marine4 ever
Ah Marines... always good for hours of enjoyment....

God forbid someone puts em in a round room and tells em to dig a latrine in the corner....

:monkeydance:

4 days until the build starts!

Jon

Who left the area unsecured and let the dog in......

Jake,

I am in with a 1/48 Apache Ah-64D. It has a coat of paint on the aires tub, that's all, I swear.

joe.

Jaydar, welcome aboard! No need to swear, I'll believe just about any good ol' ARC'er!

Can't wait to see an AH-64D!!!

Jake

I think with all the wise guys we have that are going to be in this GB we need to have a sperate thread just for jokes!

I know for a fact that I will be building the Italeri MH-47E(Robert's Ridge memorial), Dragon UH-1D(Finally found it!!!), and with luck a couple AH-64's!!!

Jake

Edited by X-RAY
Man is this GB gonna be fun!

semper fi

Dan

I motion to second that :monkeydance:

It also coincides with my high school graduation

But definitely looking forward to it. Got 2 SOAR birds lined up and maybe an sand & grey snake, all 1/72nd.

Take care,

Austin

thanks Jake,

How do i get the banner to attach to my posts?

joe.

Right click and save. Then you add it to you photobucket and/or any other image hosting site and add it as your signature here under ARC. I am sure some of our other computer guru's can give you better advice on how to do so.

Jake