Hi All,

Let's give this another try.

I obtained a 1/48 ESCI OH-58 Kiowa kit in hopes that it had the civil Jet Ranger version.

So much for my memory from the 80's as the kit does not have the civil option. Sigh!

I'm one of the few civil helo model builders out there.

I would like to trade for a ESCI 1/48 Jet Ranger if anyone would be interested?

(Edit Added)

Or if anyone would happen to have any extra ESCI Jet Ranger doors in their extra parts stash they don't want.?

Worst case, if anyone would care to give me an offer to buy out right. E-me an offer.

U.S. transactions only please.

Please, only email me at johneagle777@yahoo.com

I have bad luck with the forum PM as I don't always get replies and others don't always get my messages.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,

John

Edited by AirMedical

Hey John, nice to see you here again......I was missing my fellow civvie helio modeller.

Linden Hill (Whirlybits??)do a civvie conversion for the ESCI Kiowa. From memory it had a relpacement boom and new doors.

Hope that helps a little

Cheers

Anthony

.............better get back to the bench, this isnt getting the BK done!

Hi Anthony,

You're doing some serious work on your BK man. I just don't have the time yet to attempt the detailing like I would like to do.

So I'll just enjoy watching yours and everyone elses detail builds which I always enjoy and learn from.

I'll have to look for the conversion kit you mentioned. Since you mentioed doors. Thanks for the pointer!

Does anyone happen to have any extra ESCI Jet Ranger doors in their parts yard stash they don't want?

Cheers

John

Wow.... I've been looking for that conversion for a while so I can finish my TH-67. 7 Euro for the conversion and... get this... 26 Euro for shipping!

I'll scratchbuild those doors.... man, that's ridiculous.

Holy.... :monkeydance::bandhead2: That definitely IS ridiculous!!